2009年4月1日星期三

My final model

My final model is come from the right below section which seems is a very ugry 2-D section. But after I have thought all the other beautiful 2-D section and try some model as the visual practice, I find this one can made a great 3-D model, especially the thin line on the 3-D section can make great visual aesthetic feeling. Just like the photo below shows.




Art gallery
As the phot shows that the part of underground is a long art gallery for the small art exhibition. what is more, on the ground level is a very big room for some large exhibition or for some art activities which need much space. And on the second floor is a litter small room can be used for artist working at there or for the teaching and discussion.








For the final model, I totally think it is Ok, not too bad. Some part can creat great image. I think the best part for this model is the structural of some stips which is from the thin lines of the 2-D section.

没有评论:

发表评论